President Trump is a racist. As an African-American and descendant from Haitian and Caribbean immigrants I must call a spade a spade. He has consistently made remarks that seem racist and his supporters have defended him by saying that he didn’t mean that or we have taken his words out of context. Every person with an IQ over 1 knows that this adult toddler is saying exactly what he means and feels. Trump has prided himself for being outspoken and direct. No nonsense. “I mean what I say and I say what I mean.” His actions confirm his words.
Only Trump knows his true motivation and feelings so for someone to speak on his behalf and state “this is what he really meant” is absurd. Donald Trump’s public record and his behavior are now abundantly clear. Trump treats black people and Latinos differently than he treats white people or in his language people and descendants from shit hole countries are not welcomed to participate in America but if you are from Norway or blonde and blue-eyed you are welcome.
First, let’s be very clear people from Norway DO NOT want to leave Norway!!!
It’s time to stop the charade and call him what he is; A racist.
Don Lemon was right on point!
By definition a racist is someone who treats some people better than others because of their race. Trump fits that definition by any means:
• Trump’s real-estate company was sued twice by the federal government in the 1970s for discouraging the renting of apartments to African-Americans and preferring white tenants, such as “Jews and executives.”
• In 1989, Trump took out ads in New York newspapers urging the death penalty for five black and Latino teenagers accused of raping a white woman in Central Park; he continued to argue that they were guilty as late as October 2016, more than 10 years after DNA evidence had exonerated them.
• He spent years claiming that the nation’s first black president was born not in the United States but in Africa, an outright lie that Trump still has not acknowledged as such.
• He began his 2016 presidential campaign by disparaging Mexican immigrants as criminals and “rapists.”
• He has retweeted white nationalists without apology.
• He frequently criticizes prominent African-Americans for being unpatriotic, ungrateful and disrespectful.
• He called some of those who marched alongside white supremacists in Charlottesville last August “very fine people.”
• His poor and indifferent reaction to the crisis in Puerto Rico
• He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about it (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain). He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed against dark-skinned people (such as the murder of an Indian man in Kansas last year).
• At the White House yesterday, Trump vulgarly called for less immigration from Haiti and Africa and more from Norway.
Yesterday Mexican President Vicente Fox took aim at Trump on Twitter.
“.@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest s–thole in the world. With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not. America’s greatness is built on diversity, or have you forgotten your immigrant background, Donald?” he fumed.
Chelsea Clinton tweeted:
“Mr. President, immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and the 54 countries in Africa likely helped build your buildings. They’ve certainly helped build our country,” she said.
Rev. Al Sharpton appeared on MSNBC and said, “Do you have to spray paint the n-word in the Oval Office or have a hood in the Lincoln bedroom to be a racist? If…at every opportunity you disparage people of color, you are dealing from a racist and bigoted point of view. And the danger is that he is now putting that into policy in America.”
Gone are the days of assuming all racist don white hoods and speak with southern drawls. Today some wear expensive suits they are wealthy and live in the White House.Follow Me: